advanceran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advance Ran Reloaded Ep3 Mixed Ep4

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stuck in downloading server data.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mjstylo31

stuck in downloading server data. Empty
PostSubject: stuck in downloading server data.   stuck in downloading server data. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:25 pm

uhm whenever i open my client, the server seems to be up, but this thing " downloading server data " doesnt want to disappear even if i click ok.. is there any kind of bug about this?.. coz i was told that adran will be up today, but it doesnt seem to be up for me .. help pls =]
Back to top Go down
julz028

julz028

PostSubject: Re: stuck in downloading server data.   stuck in downloading server data. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:19 pm

don't worry dude its the same with me.... Laughing i sure hope the server will be up this weekend, this is the only time i could plya bec of work... Sad
Back to top Go down
nagalloyd

PostSubject: Server   stuck in downloading server data. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:46 am

when will the server be up again.. It quite a long time for the DSL to be down..
Back to top Go down

stuck in downloading server data.
Page 1 of 1